Presented by Gregg Schoppman of FMI
No good deal lasts forever. Because your markets, customers, and even products and services change, you need a strategic plan that will help your company adapt and grow. Strategic planning helps senior executives envision and develop the company's future.
- Prepare for the planning process
- Build an effective planning team
- Identify and shape your corporate culture
- Conduct a situational analysis of both your internal and external environments
- Implement teamwork to achieve long-lasting results
Thank you to our Chapter Sponsors!