Since 1991, The Triangle Chapter of CFMA has been essential to the success and growth of construction in the Triangle area of North Carolina. The Triangle CFMA provides advocacy, education and networking opportunities for its members.
Construction financial management is unique; from job cost control and contract lifecycle to risk management, CFMA is the only financial management organization dedicated to the specific needs of construction professionals.
- Get answers to tough questions with solutions available from a network of seasoned professionals.
- Work smarter with useful and insightful newsletters and comprehensive articles from CFMABuilding Profits magazine.
- Gain knowledge through education programs designed and developed for the purpose of improving professional standards of construction financial managers.
- Advance your career through professional certification.
- Access a forum where members meet to exchange ideas.
Most Triangle members will tell you that what they find most valuable with their association in CFMA is the long lasting relationships they have built.
Welcome to the Triangle Chapter of the CFMA – Please feel free to explore the site to see what the association can offer you and your company and then join us if you’re not already a member!
To Get Involved: - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org