General Contractor

• 1.  Standard Operating Procedures - Project Management

Posted 01-03-2024 18:14

Looking for a Company to help draft and have input on Construction Standard Operating Procedures for project management.

Have any of you use a company to help document all your project management procedures?  Bonus points for if they also have staff that knows the industry like from a Project Controls. 

------------------------------
    Rachel Meyer CCIFP
    Healtheon, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Standard Operating Procedures - Project Management

Posted 01-04-2024 09:21

Which PM/ERP software do you use? I'm seeing more and more software / implementation consultants providing these kinds of services, they can help make sure your team is utilizing any new software features added after your go-live as well.

Seth Belt - Accounting Business Analyst
    Sherwood Companies - Wichita KS
    seth.belt@sherwood.net
    --NO SOLICITATION--

• 3.  RE: Standard Operating Procedures - Project Management

Posted 01-04-2024 10:30

We would be looking for something else then what a software/implementation company would offer as we have all of that already.  We use CMIC for our software, but we have a lot of processes that have nothing to do with that.  So ideally the company would need to be an expert in project controls in general and most likely have worked themselves for a GC.  But then also have the ability to formally document procedure's and roll out to the entire team.

Rachel Meyer CCIFP
    Healtheon, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Standard Operating Procedures - Project Management

Posted 01-04-2024 10:49

I should have said 'consulting' firms that also provide software and implementation services. I don't know any that deal with CMIC but the ones I was thinking of do have industry knowledge and have worked at large GC's and would understand the ins and outs that you are looking for.

Seth Belt - Accounting Business Analyst
    Sherwood Companies - Wichita KS
    seth.belt@sherwood.net
    --NO SOLICITATION--