Heavy Highway Contractor

• 1.  Paylocity Integration with Viewpoint

Posted 08-30-2022 15:56
    Good Afternoon, 

We are in the process of moving from Sage 300 to Viewpoint and our HR Department was talking to paylocity prior to us looking at Viewpoint.  With that, I wanted to reach out to see if anyone here has direct experience with this integration?  We are a heavy highway contractor that uses and will continue to use HCSS HeavyJob for the field to report employee and equipment hours.  I am curious about the process in getting hours from the field via HeavyJob into paylocity and then into Viewpoint to hit the jobs.  

I have read through all the recent posts regarding outsourced payroll and HR but I have not seen much with Paylocity integrating with Viewpoint.

------------------------------
    Ryan Albert
    Business Analyst
    Reece Albert, Inc
    San Angelo TX
    (325) 653-1241

• 2.  RE: Paylocity Integration with Viewpoint

Posted 09-01-2022 11:48
    I check Vista support online and didn't see anything for Paylocity. I only see ADP.  We do In house payroll. I'm currently implementing Vista HR management (use to be called Keystyle) which has onboarding and applicant tracking.  It integrates with Vista since it is their product.  We use HCSS and they have a export  that we have to import into Vista.  HCSS does not integrate.  Plus we use 360 and also have to export that into Vista as well.  

Sue Jimenez

Controller

JE Construction Services

7505 Up River Rd

Corpus Christi, Tx 78409

Office: (361) 289-2901

Sulema Jimenez
    Controller
    JE Construction Services, LLC
    Corpus Christi TX
    (361) 289-2901

• 3.  RE: Paylocity Integration with Viewpoint

Posted 09-02-2022 10:18
    We have used Viewpoint for several years and I can tell you from experience that nothing naturally integrates with Viewpoint outside of their own programs.

We have been successful with some things but we had to go through third party vendors to create files and import or export templates and it was never an easy process. 

We have a team that is in the process of integrating HCSS with Viewpoint now and it's been several months and we're still not at the point where we can actually use it. Some of that has been our lack of hours to spend on it but if it was easy to integrate we wouldn't need all those hours. 

Hope you can find something that will work for you easily.

Anita Thomas
    Accounting Manager
    Lanford Brothers Company, Inc
    Roanoke, VA VA
    (540) 992-2140