The Program Committee is responsible for organizing 4 or more educational seminars per year that include CPE credits, working with local instructors and CFMA Headquarters. This committee is also responsible for various social events throughout the year and convenes via phone and e-mail.(The Program Committee also includes the Education Committee and Social/Outreach Committee.)
Committee Chair and Members
Matt Blaisdell, The Rowley Agency, firstname.lastname@example.org
John Elsnau, Eckhardt & Johnson
Ryan Warren, BerryDunn
To design and execute monthly programs reflecting the educational, informational and networking needs of our New Hampshire Chapter Members. These programs will be relevant, timely and presented in formats most convenient and meaningful to our members.
Activities and Tasks
Annual Planning Meeting:
Meet annually to brainstorm and narrow topics for the next fiscal year. Set additional meetings as necessary. Work with other committees to prevent event conflicts.
- Posting events and their details to the Chapter website calendar
- Announcement/introduction at prior month's program
- Email blasts (Chapter administrator to draft event flyer from event planning form for review by Program Committee Chairperson(s) and Chapter President)
Select venue(s) determining the best location and value for Chapter members. Consideration is to be given to location, availability, menu and minimum requirements. The Chairperson is also responsible for the following:
- Contract to be completed, signed and payment deposit to be communicated to Chapter Treasurer
- Menus selection based on banquet hall requirements
- Final headcount communicated to banquet hall based on requirements.
Give consideration to co-sponsoring events with other organizations and CFMA chapters.CPE Credit:
Committee responsible for advertising CPE credits, producing certificates and ensuring documentation requirements are met. Most of this is done by the chapter administrator.