CFMA 2nd Annual Christmas @ the Frist
December 5, 2013
Come join your fellow members in a Christmas dinner and music at the Frist. We invite all members and a plus one. So if you want to bring a potential member, coworker, or your significant other feel free. We will have a room in the back of the Café reserved for us. There will be two drink tickets and meal provided. Once you are done with your meal you are invited to tour the facility and exhibitions free of charge. There are some great exhibitions this year. There is the American Chronicles: The Art of Norman Rockwell, 30 Americans, and Ana Maria Tavares: Deviating Utopias. It has been a very growing year for us and the construction industry in Nashville. Please come celebrate with us. Eat-Drink-Be Merry!
Place: Frist Center for the Visual Arts, 919 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203-3822
Date: December 5, 2013
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Details for the night are as follows
1. Park in the Frist Center parking lot in back.
2. Enter through the back door.
3. The café is on the right.
4. CFMA check-in table in the café. Check in to get your drink tickets and to get your parking validated at this time.
5. Food we will order at the front counter when you are ready. We have private dining in the back room in the café.
RSVP via Calendar invite from email@example.com or responding by email Reserve your seat, by Monday, December 2nd
Upcoming Events: February 7, 2014 Breakfast @ Richland
Middle Tennessee Chapter