Financial Management Essentials for
Non-Financial Managers and Construction Project Leaders
This 4-hour course provides non-financial managers and construction project leaders with the financial management essentials that are necessary to ensure the successful outcome of any construction project.
HERE’S WHAT’S COVERED:
Participants will learn such critical skills as risk assessment, financial tracking, monitoring, communication, and adjustments required to remain compliant throughout the project life cycle – all while carefully balancing the budget and forecasting financials.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the risks that need managing for the steps of the project life cycle;
- Apply the recommendations for managing contract billing for positive outcomes;
- Integrate job cost systems to capture and project costs to align with the budget;
- Employ recommendations for successful change order management to maintain project profitability;
- Implement the steps of project forecasting and managing a project forecast meeting;
- Calculate percent complete and earned revenue;
- Describe the purposes and components of financial statements and implement rules that apply to each;
- Identify the interested parties of financial statement information.
This is a GROUP-LIVE presentation at the Basic level. Prerequisite: A basic understanding of the construction project process and construction financial management is recommended.
The tuition for this session is $100 for CFMA Members and $125 for Non-Members.
Register On-Line by PayPal at: CFMA Connecticut Valley
Please return the Registration Form below and check
(Checks payable to: CFMA Connecticut Valley Chapter) by April 28, 2016
to: Alyson Krug, PWC, 185 Asylum St., Ste. 2400, Hartford, CT 06103.
Registrations must be received by Monday, April 28, 2016; 12:00 pm.
Financial Mgmt BL brochure - CT Valley (2).pdf