Business Systems Analyst - Viewpoint Support for Primoris West
Title: Business Systems Analyst/Software Support
Primoris Services Corporation/ARB, Inc. is currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst (2+ years preferred) with experience working with Viewpoint Construction Software.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Accounting principles and practices (e.g. Job Cost Accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, purchase orders, general ledger)
- Construction project management principles and practices (e.g. project set-up via estimate, project buy-out, project documents, project change orders, job costing, job billing)
- College degree in business, training, or technology and/or a minimum of three years of software consulting experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates should be proficient in MS Office Professional (especially Access and Excel,) Crystal Reports and/or SSRS.
- In addition, basic SQL knowledge and experience with a document imaging program is preferred.
Email Resume and Cover Letter to: Susan Franks, CPA, Information Systems Manager, Primoris Services Corp., email@example.com