I currently have four PA's on staff. They are responsible for all aspects of project administration/accounting:
1. Assisting with job set up – SOV's and Job Control input
2. Certified Payroll Reporting
3. Processing missed payroll and distribution of payroll checks. Payroll is processed centrally in our MD office.
4. Requisition generation and compliance documents
5. Data input for Purchase Orders
6. Pricing and input of work order tickets – if anyone has software suggestions that are compatible with Viewpoint for this I would love to hear. Every vendor we have spoken to cannot do the cost side of the EWO so that our job cost estimates are correct.
7. Data input of projections.
They generally are assigned to one or two PM's so that they can develop a good working relationship and are an integral part of the ops team as well as the accounting team.
Hope that helps.
Drywall | Firestopping | Specialties
52 Cummings Park
Woburn, MA 01801
Office Direct 781-838-6745
Office Fax 781-937-8882
Mobile 781-382-8157 Website www.manganaro.com
STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information in this message is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are prohibited from disseminating, distributing, or copying the information contained in this message.
Great question – I would be interested in this, also.
Paula H. Berg, MBA
2396 Hillside Dr. NW
Grand Rapids MI 49544
Home of the Connection Café.
100 Village Blvd., Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540Phone: 609-452-8000 | 888-421-9996 | Fax: 609-452-0474 | firstname.lastname@example.org